The Amazonas Bed & Breakfast is a hotel in the Colombian Amazon , which offers you an exceptional destination for the encounter with oneself and with the purest beauty of nature, through a safe, comfortable and environmentally-ethical accommodation.
Traveling to the heart of the Amazon is undoubtedly one of the most significant experiences in a traveler’s personal history. The Amazon Bed & Breakfast Hotel provides you with bungalows and bedrooms equipped for maximum comfort during your stay in the Colombian Amazon.
The Amazonas Bed & Breakfast Hotel was built in 2009 in the city of Leticia, Amazonas, Colombia in a privileged location surrounded by the Santander Square, the Amazon river and the jungle.
Its architecture fuses the structure of the facilities with the characteristics of the Amazonian landscape, transforming the hotel into an oasis within an organic and natural environment. The hotel’s theme allows for the places to function in favor of the sustainability and a pleasant stay.
Our value-added proposal
At the Amazonas B & B Hotel our guest is the focus of our work. We constantly search for the best enriching options to offer you comfort, so that you have an unforgettable experience with us during your journey through the Amazon.
We want you to enjoy the uniqueness of the Amazonian environment through our hosting service and travel experiences (Plans, Tours and Excursions) for tourists:
- We will accompany you and guide you throughout your adventure in the Amazonian Trapezium (frontiers of Colombia, Peru and Brazil). The hotel has prepared various tours, according to the interest, preferences and requirements of each guest. You may contact us in advance at: [email protected]. We also offer assistance in the planning and direction of the tours we offer.
- For visitors who do not speak Spanish and want to make the most of their stay, we offer our Amazon Spanish College.
- In the midst of the garden, right at the heart of the hotel, you will find the breakfast area with three menus: the Colombian, the Brazilian and the Amazonian. Indulge yourself and try a different one each day.
- And if you still have time, you can rent a bicycle to explore the border town of Tabatinga.
- We have our own means of transportation to pick you up and take you to the airport.
Amazonas BB – Ecofriendly
Our main purpose is to make it possible for every citizen of the world to dream of witnessing the existence of our green treasure in the Colombian Amazon. This requires, however, a strong commitment with the preservation of its fragile ecosystem in every contact and intervention we perform. Thus, we express our gratitude and respect for this great gift that mother nature offers to humanity. Therefore, our facilities follow this principle: to take special care of both our guests and the Amazon.
Accordingly, we comply with the Colombian Sectoral Standards (NTS – TS 002) that provides regulations for accommodation and lodging establishments (EAH) (Sustainability requirements, 2014)
We invite you to learn more about our commitment through our Sustainable Practices..
Our staff is the bedrock of our organization and is made up of 80 percent women in an otherwise male-dominated industry. The staff are chosen for their professional service, devoted attention to details and ability to solve problems in an often time challenging environment. We are located in the Amazon, with resulting difficulties with technology and infrastructure, but this is never an excuse for not doing our best to deliver quality services! Furthermore, all of our employees are fully aware of the sustainable work policies, and apply them in their daily activities to reduce our impact on the environment.
We have designed various tours for you to explore life in the wilderness, the most vibrant shapes and colors and the stunning Amazon culture, in an unforgettable experience.
We are sure that, after a trip to the heart of the Amazon, you will return home transmitting the energy and memories of your encounter with this amazing green treasure of humanity.